* House Bill 19 - Wyoming Money Transmitter Act - Virtual Currency Exemption. Signed by Governor on 3/7/18.
* House Bill 70 - Open Blockchain Tokens - Exemptions. Signed by Governor on 03/12/18.
* House Bill 101 - Electronic Corporate Records - via Distributed Ledger (Blockchain). Signed by Governor on 03/12/18.
* House Bill 126 - Limited Liability Companies - Series (Series LLC). Signed by Governor on 03/12/18.
* Senate File 111 - Property Taxation - Digital Currencies being exempt. Signed by Governor on 03/12/18.
For year 2019, here are the blockchain-related laws passed which include cryptocurrencies and utility tokens. These are all in .PDF format. Ensure you have a .PDF reader or compatible browser to view these:
* House Bill 57 - Financial Technology Sandbox Act - allowing financial technology innovators a supervised, flexible regulatory "sandbox" to test new financial products and services. Signed by Governor on 2/19/19.
* House Bill 62 - Utility Token Act - property amendments. Signed by Governor on 2/28/19.
* House Bill 74 - State-Chartered Depository Institution (Basic banking, 100% reserves). Signed by Governor on 2/26/19.
* Senate File 125 - Digital Assets Property Rights - Qualified Custodians. Signed by Governor on 2/26/19.
* Senate File 104 - Chancery Court for Business disputes. Signed by Governor on 3/15/19.
* House Bill 185 - Certificated Blockchain shares of stock. Signed by Governor on 2/26/19.
* House Bill 113 - Utilities may negotiate directly with cryptocurrency miners. Signed by Governor on 2/28/19.
* Senate File 159 - Electric Utilities allowed to sell coal-fired generation plants to crypto miners. Signed by Governor on 3/8/19.
I recognize former Governor Mead's role in approving the 2018 groundbreaking blockchain laws, catapulting the Cowboy State into the forefront of cryptocurrency karma. Adding to this, Governor Gordon. who approved the 2019 blockchain-related laws and shares the vision of opportunities these laws will grant in due course. Additional kudos to all in both the Wyoming House and Senate. Such incredible work, ladies and gentlemen! As I'm made aware of any additional laws passed regarding or benefitting cryptocurrency and utility tokens, expect those to be updated here.